Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Creativity and New Media

I created a video and posted it on YouTube. As you can see the shows many pictures of me in a video format. I created this using iMovie. First, I uploaded all the photos i wanted to use onto iMovie. Then i edited the arrangement of the photos. Next I added music to the video by dragging a song from my iTunes library into iMovie. Finally, I aligned to the best of my ability the music with the pictures changing. I was not able to upload the video directly to YouTube from iMovie. In order to upload it I had to extract the video to iTunes. This allowed me to upload the video. To be honest I had no idea how to do any of these things until now. It's amazing how you can easily make something with these new forms of media.

4 comments:

  1. haha apple products always makes simple things creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fun, I've never tried it before. I might tried to play with it next time. Never known that iMovie has this function until now

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that was a very surprising video! I emjoyed it, and i'm gad u got a chance to use imovie and youtube :)

    ReplyDelete